Handheld Gas Detector Kit U836A
The U836A Hand-Held Multi-Gas Detector is widely used in coal mining, metallurgy, steel, archaeology, coal, chemical, adventure, oil and gas industries.
The instrument is field proven, non-slip, waterproof, dust-proof and explosion-proof, and with the approval of EX Ib IIB T3 GB.
- Detecting four gas: Combustible gas (EX), H2S, CO, O2
- Compact, lightweight, rugged design
- IP65 water proof, dust prove and explosive proof
- Gas concentration alarm uses audio, LED light & vibration
- Large-screen digital LCD display
- Indicates low battery with visual display
- Ease of use and low maintenance
- Support up the detection of 4 separate gases in real time
- Storage of up to 100,000 data files
- USB interface for data transfer and calibration
- Calibration 180 days count down, local calibration available
- 12 month warranty
- 160 × 70 × 28 mm / 300 g
- External PC software (Optional)
- In-built pump and 1.5~2.5m tube for remote sampling
- Hard instrument case
- Spare filter
Underground Pipe/Cable Locator
Designed for the underground utilities route locating, depth measuring and distance tracing.
- Determination of underground pipeline routes
- Determination of the depth of underground pipelines
- Multi-line identification of the target line
- Detect and locate fault line
The detectable distance reaches up to:
- With Inject mode: ≥ 10 km
- With Induct mode: ≥ 6 km
Test buried depth is up to: 4.5 meters.
A distance trace of the pipeline/cable can be recorded to spot the pipeline/cable from the crowded complex.
Model TT1360 with multiple frequency and TT1000 is economic version.
4-in-1 Multifunction Wall Detector
- Ferrous metal: 80mm
- Non-ferrous metal: 60mm
- Copper conductors (live): 50mm
- Wood & water pipe: 20mm
Automatic power-off: ~ 5 minutes
Operating / Storage temperature: -10 ~ +50 °C / 20 ~ +70 °C
Battery / Operating time: 1 x 9 V / 6 hours
Size: 14.5 x 6.5 x 2.5 cm