Ripley Hard-line Cable Sheath Stripping Tool
U163.3 for cable 500, U160.3 for cable 750, U163.4 for .625” cable
- Fast and efficient removal of jackets from trunk and distribution coaxial cables
- Anodized color-coded bodies to match our coring and stripping tool sleeves (standard JST 412 through JST 1160 only)
- Preset JST blades minimize scoring or nicking of the aluminum sheath
- Knurled body for sure grip
- Length: 2.63 in. (67 mm), Weight: 6.0 oz. (170 g)
Ripley Coring & Stripping Tool
U163.2 for cable 500, U160.2 for cable 750, U170.1 for .625” cable
- Specifically designed for CommScope® (Trilogy) MC2 cables
- Manual or drill operation; CST tools have a standard “T” handle with a built-in 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) drill adapter; CST-R tools have a ratchet “T” handle and a separate 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) drill adapter
- Double helix coring bit designed for fast and precise coring and stripping of polyethylene disc / air dielectric cable
- Heat treated, sheath cutting blade produces a smooth, beveled edge and can be replaced without the expense of replacing the entire coring bit
- Use of CC-100, CC-200 or CC-200EUR Center Conductor Cleaner/Scraper removes residual dielectric which remains on the conductor after coring and stripping
- Length: 8.38 in. (213 mm), Weight: 1 lb (454 g)
Ripley Center Conductor Cleaner with Multiple V-shaped Cleaning Notches U162.1 for 500, 750, .625” cables
For removing residual dielectric from conductors of all sizes of trunk and distribution cables (without scratching or nicking) Clear Plexiglas® multiple V-shaped cleaning notches Finger grippers permit application of maximum force.
Ripley Cablematic QRT 320 all-in-one Coring & Stripping tool, U161.3, TELSTRA 740/113
CablePrep QRT 320 all-in-one Coring & Stripping tool, U51.8, TELSTRA 740/96
Cable Stripping & Preparation Tool for Drop Cable U166.2
The Super CPT cable stripping tool strips the jacket and cuts back the braid and dielectric to the proper dimensions on braided and braid-replacement drop cables, including standard (single) through quad shielded RG-6, -59, -7, and -11 cables.
- An integrated insertion feature
- A wide body to support large cables
- Two slots for different sized cartridges
- An ergonomic, efficient design
- Factory-calibrated strip-back dimensions
- Quick-release mechanism
- Hardened tool-steel blades
- Patented clean-out feature
- Color-coded replaceable cartridges
CablePrep CPT6590 for preparation of RG 59 and RG 6 cable U166.3.1
Cable Preparation Tool for RG6 U166.3
Ripley Cablematic LDT-596-250 Lightweight Cable Stripping Tool U166.9
- Lightweight and Compact Body Design that allows cable preparation of 59 & 6 without any adjustment or blade cassette change out
- One step cable preparation precisely exposes the center conductor by 5/16" (7.93mm) and removes the proper length of jacket at 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Built in strip stop for precise preparation every time
- Lightweight, impact resistant "High Visibility" yellow polymer construction
- Superior quality tool steel blade cassettes will perform 1500+ preparations under normal usage
- Blade cassettes color-coded and marked with cable series type for easy identification
- RG 59/6/11/7, UTP, STP, CAT5,6 Cable Stripping & Cutting Tool U5059
- Stripping tool for the RG-59/6/11/7 coaxial cable
- Stripping tool outer jacket of UTP and STP cable and CAT 5 & 6 round telephone cable
- Cable cutter
RG59 RG6 RG7 RG11 Coaxial Cable Stripping Tool U323
- Push the button of the stripper to open stripping hole.
- Insert the coaxial cable in the required hole, in the direction marked on the unit.
- Release the push button. Rotate the stripper 3-5 times till the cable’s insulation is cut.
- Push the stripper’s button and take out the cable.
- Remove the inner insulation and jacket.
Ripley Cablematic Torque Wrenches
It provides 30-inch pounds of torque. This factory preset torque setting provides proper connectorization of universal "F" connectors. An audible clicking sound indicates proper calibrated torque. Features a tap port re-threader on the end of the tool body and a highly visible yellow cushion grip body with the torque and wrench size stamped on the tool for easy identification.
Ripley Torque Wrench with Angled head for F Connectors, 30 lb/in for RG6 Connectors U16 4.1
Ripley Torque Wrench for F Connectors, 30 lb/in for RG6 Connectors U164.6
Ripley Torque Wrench for F Connectors, 30 lb/in for RG11 Connectors U169.2
Compression Tool for TRS, DRS, RCA, BNC and IEC Connectors UPCTAIOCT
for RG6, 11 connectors
RG6, 7, 11, 58, 59 Compression Fitting Tool U167.2
- Compress crimping tool for F connector RG-11, RG-7, RG-6, RG-59, RG-58
- Compression Distance: 19.7 ~ 20.3mm for RG58/59/6, 34.8 ~ 35.4mm for RG11/7.
- Compatible with any compression connectors, e.g. PPC, Digicon, Gilbert, Holland, Thomas And Betts Snap And Seal, Ultrease, Stirling, Lock And Seal, etc.
- Perfect for Satellite TV, CATV, Home Theater, and Security
- Permanent connection so your connector never comes loose.
- Heavy Duty and easy to use. Lightweight ergonomic design.
RG6 / RG59 F Connector Crimping Tool U5057
For insertion of RG59, RG6, RG11 & CT100 series F-Type connectors
Makes F-Type connector insertion fast and easy even in cold temperatures
Flaring end of tool allows flaring or expansion of the cable providing easier insertion of F-Type connectors
Cablematic Insertion & Flaring Tool U165.6.1
RG6, 59 F connector Insertion, Flaring & Stripping tool tool (4-in-1) U224S
MDU Security Box Access Tool UMDUSBST
NBN PCD Access Tool U190.2
Security Shield Tool, 7/16 U165.1
Provides effective F-connector connection and removal when used with Pico Macom security sleeve devices Industry standard 7/16" socket is compatible with most F-connector sizes while ensuring even connector pressure Sure grip end and clip ring provide increased tightening and loosening.
Tool for F Port Security Termination U165.5
3 IN 1 Multiple Use Tool Iroda PRO-TORCH PT-210T
Heat Gun / Torch / Soldering
- State of the art waterproof piezo Electronic ignition system
- Up to 50 minute use on each filling
- Powerful wind-resistant flame
- Child-resistant ignition for safety
- Compact size with ergonomic color grip
- Adjustable air flow control valve
- Easily refilled with any brand of butane gas
- Patented adjustable flame length device
- Size / weight: 84x134x38mm / 215g
IRODA PT 500 PRO Blow Torch
The heavy duty PT-500 provides the most powerful and stable butane flame available for demanding jobs where the highest BTU output is required. Its precision orifice and controls offer the best there is in a high output butane tool. The ergonomic grip makes using the PT-500 comfortable at most any angle.
Ripley Cable Cutter for up to 0.75 inch cable U165.7
It is designed specifically for the professional craftsman. Use it like a pipe wrench. Score the cable until the inner conductor is reached and then snap it off. For up to 3/4" (19mm) coaxial cable.
DO NOT USE TO CUT STEEL CABLE
CXC (yellow handle) effective for cutting up to .75 inch (19mm) trunk and distribution coaxial cable and copper cable Cuts with no cable distortion. Lightweight, easy to use, compact
High Quality 1.4 Litres Sharp kit USB1400k-2, with screw-on top and twizzer
HighField Key H160
Improved Cable Caddy - CS003
430*500 mm, suitable for RG6, 11 and RG11 aerial cable reels
Improved the roller so it can be carried around without jumping out
Cross multi-function wrench tool, MFWT-E
Imperial Hex Screw Driver set
3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2 inch