High Performance OTDR AE3000
- High performance OTDR for FTTx and RFoG networks
- 7”, 800x480 LCD touchscreen places power and convenience at your fingertips
- Excellent short-distance performance with 0.8m event dead zone and 4m attenuation dead zone
- Broad dynamic range coverage (28 - 39 dB)
- Minimum 5cm resolution
- Intelligent analysis of events
- Excellent stability and repeatability
- "FiberPass" intelligent analysis feature
- Multiple options for your measurement needs, including: VFL, power meter, light source, and optical fiber microscope
- Complete user data ports: support LAN, USB, SD, & more
- Save both sor and pdf.
The Seeker finds the required cable from a large number of cables with the sound and LED flash, it works with AE3000 OTDR.
- No damage to the fiber optic cables, non-contact, and easy to operate
- High sensitivity, stable and reliable
Detectable power Range: -60 ~ +15dBm
Detectable fibre length: up to 150km
Display mode: speaker and LED
Operating Temperature/Humidity: 0-50℃ / ≤85%
Power: two AAA alkaline batteries
High Performance OTDR APL-2
- DSP-Enhanced OTDR for Detectionand Estimation of Events
- Built-in VFL and OPM
- 7 inch color LCD, Multi-touch screen
- Multi-wavelength testing and display
- User-friendly OTDR simulation software shows details of events
- Max 5 wavelengths of 850/1300/1310/1550/1625nm
- SM & MM
- Input laser signal auto detection and self-protection function
Comprehensive & Easy to use OTDR UOTDR600
- Automatic Measurement: the measurement parameters are automatically set, and the trace data is automatically saved and analyzed at selected measurement wavelength
- Multi-wavelength Measurement
- Trace Fixing Function: on the same-screen displays two traces, with one trace under testing and another reference trace.
- High dynamic range up to 38 dB.
- Continuing working duration over 8 hours.
- Bellcore SR4731 file format (.sor): with the storage of greater than 10,000 traces.
- Link active detection.
OTDR Launch Box ULB-xx
- Pulse suppressor, launch box, delay line, installation/testing, training and calibration
- Case can house up to 2,000 meters of fiber
- No microbend, QA test OTDR @ 1310/1625nm for SMF
- Low connectors loss
- Designed to prevent fibre damage when closing the lid
- Transparent lid
OTDR launch box with multiple fibre spools, and various connectors
Size: 280 x 246 x 106mm
OTDR port Protector:
- SC/APC (both ends)
- SC/UPC (female) - SC/APC (male)
Multiple Fibre Spool in 6RU, up to 100km in length per unit
1625nm Filter for OTDR Live Fibre Testing UFLTR-1625
The 1625nm filter is used for OTDR testing in a live fibre link. It passes the light of 1600- 1670nm and blocks 1290-1580nm.