GSM / CDMA / WCDMA Optical Transceivers
- 350 MHz/450 MHz /900 MHz /1800 MHz /1900 MHz /2.1 GHz/2.2 GHz
- GSM/WCDMA/CDMA/TD-SCDMA Repeater communication systems, DTV Optical Remote communication system
- AGC, the automatic gain compensation
- Good broadband characteristics, to ensure the system working at the same time
- Good optical and radio frequency characteristics
USL840 series 400 - 550 MHz RF-over-Fiber Transceiver
For analog and digital radio and intercom systems.
The basic model USL841-13/15 (by a distal end and a proximal end machine machine components) can achieve 1 to 1 communication.
The USL844-15 model enables multi-point communications (one machine and four proximal distal machine), and achieve a proximal end machine with up to eight Communication distal end machines.
Near and far end devices have the RF output gain adjustment, adjustable range is 32dB (1dB step). Transmission distance: a drag can reach 20KM; more than a trailer is up to 10KM. Each device has the alarm and radio alarm function.
Except the basic RF signal transmission, they also have built-in FSK transparent transmission channel, for network management, with RS232 signal transmission.
- Input signal level: 0dBm; Output signal level: 0dBm
- OIP3: -60dBc; Bottom noise: -130dBm / Hz
- Fiber Quantity: Bidirectional
- Optical interface: FC / APC; RF Interface: SMA-50Ω
- Power: DC 12V; Power connector and FSK interfaces: DB9
HD Link Fibre Extension System for Broadcast Vehicle
- The system is composed of 4 channel optical transmitter and high-frequency receiver. The image signal received from the antenna is linearly amplified and transmitted through a dedicated cable at different optical wavelengths.
- The special cable is composed of a two-wire, two-electricity, four-port.
- The equipment case adopts a portable waterproof structure design.
- Working frequency band: 155MHz ~ 855MHz
- Maximum input level: <14dBm
- Third-order intermodulation: 55dBc
- Flatness: <± 0.2dB (within 36MHz)
- Noise figure: 24dB
- Optical power: > 3dBm
- Output level: > -10dBm ± 5dBm
- Group delay distortion: <2ns
- Transmission distance: more than 1000 meters
- Reverse power supply: + 18VDC maximum 400mA
- Power supply: + 18V or AC 220V, with DC power adapter
High performance HD-SDI Over Optic Fiber Converter
- Equalized serial digital video from 143 Mbps to 1.485 Gbps
- Re-clocked serial digital video from 270 Mbps to 1.485 Gbps
- Support SD/HD-SDI signal
- Handles pathological pattern
- Available in 1310nm, 1550nm and all eighteen CWDM wavelengths
- Long transmission capability at least 10 km, up to 80 km
- SFP modules offer easy product maintenance and configuration flexibility
- SFP modules are fully hot swappable
- CLASS1 laser safety product
ASI Optic Transceivers
- Living broadcast CATV
- Digital broadcast application, studio signal routing, temporary OB or studio links
- Remote camera links
- Campus digital video distribution
ASI Audio/Video to Optical Fiber Links Equipment
- Support all SMPTE 295M standard, from 19.4Mb/s to 540Mb/s
- Support SMPTE 305M, SMPTE 310M, SMPTE 344M, DVB-ASI standard
- Automatic coaxial input equalization, highest 50m@270Mbps
- No impact of wrong television signal
- Support hot swap
- 1U rack mount